We have three types of Pink Lake Tours:
- Scenic Flyover Tour
- Pink Lake + Abrolhos Islands Full Day Tour
- Pink Lake + Abrolhos Islands Half Day Tour.
We also have a bus to take you to have a “Kalbarri – Pink Lake- Nature’s Window” Full Day Tour on the ground. Click here to see: Kalbarri Full Day Tour (By Bus).
Pink Lake Scenic Flyover Tour
- Depart from GAC’s office at any suitable time, enjoy the fantastic coastal scenery en route
- Arrive over the Pink Lake (Hutt Lagoon) after 0.5 hours
- Flyover the Pink Lake for about 8 minutes by doing 2 turns
- Fly back to Geraldton
- Total Tour Duration: 1 hr to 1 hr and 15 mins
Pink Lake + Abrolhos Islands Full Day Tour
9:00 Depart from GAC’s office
9:30 Arrive over Pink Lake, fly over the pink lake for 8 minutes
10:10 Land on East Wallabi Island
10:10-10:30 Go to Turtle Bay and enjoy the wild environment and beautiful beach scenery
10:30-11:00 Morning Tea time
11:00-11:30 Nature Walk time (Spot wallabies, Lizards, Sea Eagle’s nest, cave etc.)
11:30-12:00 Lunch time
12:00-13:45 Snorkelling time (Enjoy snorkelling over beautiful coral)
14:00 Leave the beach
14:30 Depart from the runway
15:15 Arrive at GAC’s office
Pink Lake + Abrolhos Islands Half Day Tour
Departures are at 9 am or 1 pm from GAC’s office. Arrival back at GAC’s office from the tour is at 1 pm or 5 pm.
The itinerary is the same as Full Day Tour. The only difference is that the tour duration is 4 hrs, so you can choose either snorkelling or a nature walk. Morning or afternoon tea, lunch, snorkelling gear will be provided.